Saturday, November 15, 2008

GardeningFool is going bilingual!


Yup, I have been very lazy about it and considered going bilingual many times...but now that many of my Spanish-speaking friends and family keep bugging me to translate the entire blog for them I've decided it is time. Particularly since I don't allow them to use the Google translated version of the blog, which is, to say it mildly laughable and cryable (I know, not an English word, but it should exist) at the same time.

I don't think I will translate absolutely everything but most portions will have a press #1 for Spanish part...I hope it won't be an inconvenience for English speaking folks. I am all for people learning to speak English when they move to an English-speaking country, but since the blog is more of an international thing I'll have that option.

No comments: