Sunday, June 14, 2009

No, seriously...


Doggone'em!

I used to think of squirrels as cute. Then I saw how they destroy just about everything they touch: bird feeders, seedlings, potted plants, most of my flowering vines...the list goes on and on and on.

Now I am starting to wonder how they'd taste roasted.

Look at how comfortable they feel now eating fallen bird seed. Eating on their *&%### belly!!! "Uh, would you like a drink with and umbrella to accompany your main course?"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ChrisC and JonJ said...

I laughed when I read this.We have the same problem--they have destroed two bird feeders.

Gardening Fool said...

Only two???? Lucky you! We've gone through many many more...I am going to build one out of hardware next month. Solid. And I hope it breaks their teeth and they need a root canal.

Gardening Fool said...

One more thing...I wonder where dead squirrels are found. I only see the ones that get run over by cars (not mine, I swear)...but never those that go kaput due to 'natural causes.' Hummmm, something to think about, no? ☺