Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our new tree


My husband is the only man I know who would reply so calmly to what I told him on the phone.

Here is a re-enactment:

-"What are you up to?" he said.
-"Um...just drawing a tree on our bedroom's wall with a Sharpie. How are you?" I said trying to sound nonchalant.
-"Good...okay...have fun!"

Really? That's it? No punishment? No going to sleep without dinner? I think after many years together he is not surprised by much. So I kept going and painted an extra large leaf-less tree in our bedroom's wall.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

J - Pacha Mama said...

Am enjoying your blogging. Anything that adds whimsy to the blogosphere is a plus. My husband says "uh-oh" right before I unveil one of my creative ideas, but then he turns around and buys me an easel for painting. Go fig. Oh, and sharpies know no limits in our household too.

HelloPame said...

Thanks PM! ☺ Sounds like we both got real good husbands, no?

Right before I unveil any crazy project, my hubs always tells me, "Before I met you I ate cereal, food from a box & had white walls...so be sure to give me some time to process what's coming..."

Odd thing: mine got me an easel too, but I just cannot bring myself to paint on it comfortably. I favor a large uncluttered table.

Thanks for visiting again!!!