Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tomato Fruitworm


I am picking these by hand and feeding them to the birds. If I am unable to get rid of all the eggs and worms I'll have to use some organic killer...it's them or my tomatoes!

If you find little holes in your tomato leaves that make your plants look like they are made from the ugly lace from hell wake up early and look for these little monsters (most tomato pests are easier to find early in the morning or late in the evening when they are out actively feeding).

I have made it a habit to go out every morning right after coffee, clear plastic bag in hand (to use as both a makeshift glove and as a trap) and catch tons of snails, bad worms and other slimy things. It feels great to have such a sense of accomplishment so early in the morning. ☺☺☺

So don't wait! Make your mornings a COFFEE & KILL kinda morning too!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: